Are you worried about cockroaches causing problems to your business? A cockroach problem on your property can pose significant health problems and even financial loss due to damaged stock.
Cockroach Control for Your Business
If you are in the food industry or manage bars and restaurants, you need to be especially aware of the risk from cockroaches to your stored food products, although cockroaches can do damage to all types of materials.
At CJ Pest Solutions we can provide a range of insecticides and insect proofing solutions along with preventative advice to effectively control and eliminate cockroaches from your home/ business.
There are a number of signs to look for on your property, which may indicate the presence of cockroaches:
- Cockroach droppings and smear marks.
- Live cockroaches.
- Dead insects, egg cases, cast skins.
Potential Harm from Cockroaches
Cockroaches are known to carry a range of illnesses and may contaminate food products. The potential harm from cockroaches on your property include:
- Spread diseases such as the Salmonella they often carry.
- Contaminate food products.
- Damage goods, leather, books and pictures — as cockroaches will eat almost anything.
Why Your Business Needs Cockroach Control
If your business is based around food, having an effective cockroach control program is especially important to protect your stored food products and maintain high hygiene standards. A cockroach infestation on your property can lead to:
- Alarm — immediate loss of customer and trust of co-workers.
- Damaged goods — to goods, food products and your health and hygiene reputation.
- Financial loss can be considerable. In the worst case. a cockroach problem could even lead to temporary closure.
Steps to Take for Cockroach Control
Deploy appropriate insecticides such as a non-toxic insect dust.
Schedule regular night inspections by qualified Technicians — cockroaches are nocturnal.
Arrange regular cockroach control monitoring.